When You Give to BCRD
Support can be restricted to a specific program or project of BCRD or can be unrestricted and BCRD will put it toward our area of greatest need. We rely on the support of our patrons to serve our mission.
- You ensure the unique history, beauty and heritage of Galena Lodge, preserving it for future generations.
- You help a child learn to swim in a safe, supervised pool rather than in a potentially dangerous river or canal.
- You give a kid the opportunity to be part of a team, to learn a new skill, to get fit and have fun.
- You protect vital outdoor recreational spaces for Nordic skiing, hiking and biking, while championing environmental sensitivity and awareness.
- You create healthy, active recreational experiences for kids after school and during the summer months giving them safe places to play.
- You connect the communities in the Wood River Valley on the Wood River Trail.
- You introduce someone to fitness for the first time, motivating them to pursue a healthy, active life.
- You increase opportunities for everyone to enhance their quality of life through recreation, indoors and out, 365 days a year.
Your valued support brings quality, affordable, accessible recreation to our community. Whether at Galena Lodge, out on our summer and winter trails, at the Aquatic Center, in our youth and adult sports and activities, or at FitWorks fitness center, these critical recreational programs and facilities exist because of the generosity of our supporters.
Sign up for our Newsletter.
Get updates directly in your inbox on what’s happening at BCRD!